You’ve just purchased an Epson printer but aren’t sure how to set it up? You can find a step-by-step installation guide here, regardless of the operating system you’re using: Windows or Mac. Continue reading to learn how to setup Epson Printer with Epson Printer setup utility.
Before we begin the installation, make sure your printer is connected to the network so you can use it from your computer. To set up your printer and connect to your network, follow the instructions in the manual book.
Epson Connect is a mobile printing and scanning service that allows you to print and scan from any location. You may print images and documents from your home, business, or anywhere else in the world using your smartphone, tablet, or mobile computer.
Epson Printer Setup For Windows
- Download the Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility for PC and run it.
- Click Next after agreeing to the License Agreement of End-User.
- After that, select Install and after that select Finish.
- After you’ve chosen your product, click Next.
- Select Printer Registration and then click next.
- Click I Agree and then click next
- Click OK when the message Register a printer to Epson Connect appears.
- To activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services, follow the Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions.
Epson Printer Installation for Mac
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to the Epson official website and select the Mac version of Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility to download and install.
- Click the Continue button.
- Select Continue > Agree from the drop-down menu.
- Select Install > Close from the drop-down menu.
- Select your printer and then Click Next.
Note: If no window appears, open the Finder > Application > Epson Software > Epson Connect Printer Setup to install Epson Printer.
- Click Next > OK after selecting Printer Registration.
- Scroll down the page and check the box that says “I accept the Terms and Conditions.”
- You have the option of creating a new account or logging in with an existing one.
- Click the Close button.
Few of the Benefits:
One of the most prominent advantages of Epson printers is the convenience that comes standard with each model. It can be set up in the kitchen corner or on its stand next to your desk. You can also digitally store documents on an Epson printer that you might require at a later time, allowing you to work ahead on several tasks while saving paper and Epson printer ink.
2. Conserve’s energy
We usually view power consumption as a crucial element for overhead expenditures in today’s budget-conscious organisations. When Epson printers are not in use, they fall into a low-power standby mode. Scanning, printing, and copying can all be done with one machine; thus, three-in-one Epson printers use even less electricity in a standard office setting. Saving money on power bills is a significant benefit to your company’s bottom line.
3. Repairs are less frequent
Epson’s more excellent dependability equals fewer repairs. Epson’s design uses permanent printheads and inkjet printing to reduce the number of printer components. This helps to keep the cost of replacing parts down.
The ink cartridges, maintenance box, and paper pick-up rollers are the only three parts that may need to be replaced over the printer’s lifetime. This is an advantage that many consumers who are dissatisfied with complicated printer repairs will find as a welcome relief compared to other printers’ intricate moving parts.
4. Mobile/Wireless Connectivity
Epson printers are clever machines that can communicate with wireless and mobile devices. Epson printers feature Epson iPrint, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print, allowing you to print from anywhere in the globe from your home or workplace. One of the features of this function is the ability to print or store pictures and documents remotely and then print them when you return home.
One of the most appealing aspects of the Epson printer range is the price. The printing machine itself and the cost of Epson printer ink are among the most affordable of the numerous printers on the market, yet they produce the highest-quality images.
You can save money by using cartridge ink instead of multi-high-yield ink because of the sleek design, limited movable parts, and the option of utilising cartridge ink instead of multi-high-yield ink. In addition, when compared to many laser printers, Epson printers can save nearly half the cost of printing a page.
Epson’s printers were the first to use RIP (raster image processor) inkjet technology. This is the most modern technology on the market and the most recent innovation from OEM Epson. One of the main benefits of the Epson line is their attention to environmental sustainability. These printers are less expensive to operate, require fewer moveable components, and produce less trash as a result. we