System setup, interface, software, document complexity, print mode, page coverage, type of paper used, and other factors might affect print speed. System configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings, and document size, among other factors, can affect scan performance. Copy speed varies based on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, paper type, and other factors and does not include warm-up time.
Digital imaging productsCanon India Pvt. Ltd., a wholly-owned subordinate of Canon Singapore, is a global image technology leader. Canon, which was founded in 1997, offers a wide range of sophisticated contemporary digital imaging products and solutions in India. Canon India is committed to provide the best product portfolio that includes Copier, Managed Document Services, Printers, Document and Cheque Scanners, All-in-Ones, Digital Cameras, DSLRs, Mirrorless cameras, Cinematic ILCs, and Cinematic ILCs. The company now employs over 1000 employees and has offices and warehouses in 14 locations across India. Canon India entered the retail arena in 2010 with the launch of ‘Canon Image Square’ (CIS). Canon India has opened over 250 Image Square-accredited merchant locations in over 100 cities across the country. The leader in the world of printers and its retail presence with the opening of Canon PIXMA Zone. This one-of-a-kind concept store emphasizes the company’s regional specialization. There are already more than 70 PIXMA Zones spread across the country.
WPS TechniqueThe WPS technique and the standard connection method are the two wireless connection methods. Any of these ways can connect to a Canon printer when a user is looking for a Canon printer configuration. Before starting, create sure your Canon printer can relate to the Internet.
WPS Setup Connection Method:often used. WPS is enabled through a push-button on the wireless router. Check the computer’s wireless connection settings and then promote WEP security. The steps to connect a Canon printer to WiFi are as follows:
- Turn on the Canon printer and position the router near the printer so that the WPS button is easily accessible.
- Press and hold the printer’s WiFi button until the light turns on.
- Press the WPS button on the router after waiting two minutes.
- The blue WiFi light is on when searching for a network. When you’ve successfully connected to a wireless network. The power and WiFi lights will be turned off.
- Try printing a sheet from the Canon printer to understand if it’s related.
- Place the papers in the printer and verify that it is operational.