- Wireless Setup PIXMA TR8520 and how does it work?
- Canon Pixma Setup For Windows
- Canon Printer Installation for Mac
- Few of the Benefits:
In this Steps Below we’ll cover how to set up your Canon PIXMA printer on a wireless network using the Easy Wireless Setup – PIXMA TR8520 for Windows® computer.
Let’s get started!
Make Sure Your printer is near by to your network confirm that your wireless router is available and is properly set up.
Also, confirm that your computer is connected to the network.
First, make sure your printer is plugged in and turned on.
- The main screen will be lit up when the printer is on.
- Tap the Wi-Fi® icon at the bottom left of the screen.
- Tap LAN settings. Next, tap Wireless LAN.
- Now, tap Wireless LAN setup.
- Then, tap Easy wireless connect.
- Tap Yes to continue with the Easy Wireless Connect process.
- When you see this screen, the printer will enter Easy Wireless Connect mode.
Now let’s install the software. Insert the bundled CD-ROM that came with your Canon PIXMA printer into your computer or download the installation files from the Canon website by visiting, ij.start.canon Follow these links to download the software for your printer.
- Open the downloaded file on your computer to get started.
- Click on Start Setup.
- The installation program will attempt to acquire information about the latest drivers and software updates.
- This may take several minutes.
- Select your place of residence and click Next.
- The License Agreement screen will be displayed.
- Click yes to continue with the installation.
An Extended Survey Program screen will appear.
This optional program is used for the development and marketing of Canon products so they will better meet our customer’s needs.
If you agree to participate in the Extended Survey Program, click Agree. If you click Do Not Agree, the Extended Survey Program will not be installed.
If you have security software on your computer, you may see this screen.
Verify there is a check in the box next to Deactivate the block and click Next.
Canon Printer Setup For Windows
- Download the Canont Printer Setup Utility for PC and run it.
- Click Next after agreeing to the License Agreement of End-User.
- After that, select Install and after that select Finish.
- After you’ve chosen your product, click Next.
- Select Printer Registration and then click next.
- Click I Agree and then click next
- Click OK when the message Register a printer to Canon Connect appears.
- To activate the Scan to Cloud and Remote Print services, follow the Activate Scan To Cloud and Remote Print instructions.
On the Check the Connection Method screen, click Yes to continue with the wireless setup.
The software setup may detect your wireless router’s capabilities and display this screen. Select your wireless router and enter your wireless network Password.
- Then click Next.
- The network connection is temporarily disabled during setup.
- This may take several minutes.
- When you see the connection completed screen, click Next.
- Now the drivers will be installed. This may take several minutes.
- Now the test print window is displayed.
- If you would like to make a test print load plain paper into the printer.
- Then click Start. After test printing click Next.
- You can skip test printing by simply clicking Next.
- Your printer is now connected to your computer.
- If this is your default printer make sure the Set as default printer box is checked.
- Now the software will be installed.
- Click Next. A list of applications will appear.
- Click Next. The software will now be installed.
- This may take several minutes. On this screen, you can get instructions on how to set up a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet.
- Click Next. At this time you will be prompted to register your product.
- If you choose to register at this time, a new window will open.
- After registration is complete, you can continue with the installation.
- When this screen appears click Exit to complete the installation.
Congratulations! This completes the setup of your Canon PIXMA printer to a Windows® computer using the Easy Wireless Connect method. Now you are ready to print or scan.
Canon Printer Installation for Mac
- Turn on the printer.
- Go to the Canon official website and select the Mac version of Canon Connect Printer Setup Utility to download and install.
- Click the Continue button.
- Select Continue > Agree from the drop-down menu.
- Select Install > Close from the drop-down menu.
- Select your printer and then Click Next.
Note: If no window appears, open the Finder > Application >Canon Software > Canon Connect Printer Setup to install Canon Printer.
- Click Next > OK after selecting Printer Registration.
- Scroll down the page and check the box that says “I accept the Terms and Conditions.”
- You have the option of creating a new account or logging in with an existing one.
- Click the Close button.
Few of the Benefits:
One of the most prominent advantages of Canon printers is the convenience that comes standard with each model. It can be set up in the kitchen corner or on its stand next to your desk. You can also digitally store documents on an Canon printer that you might require at a later time, allowing you to work ahead on several tasks while saving paper and Canon printer ink.
2. Conserve energy
We usually view power consumption as a crucial element for overhead expenditures in today’s budget-conscious organisations. When Canon printers are not in use, they fall into a low-power standby mode. Scanning, printing, and copying can all be done with one machine; thus, three-in-one Canon printers use even less electricity in a standard office setting. Saving money on power bills is a significant benefit to your company’s bottom line.
3. Repairs are less frequent
Canon’s more excellent dependability equals fewer repairs. Canon’s design uses permanent printheads and inkjet printing to reduce the number of printer components. This helps to keep the cost of replacing parts down.
The ink cartridges, maintenance box, and paper pick-up rollers are the only three parts that may need to be replaced over the printer’s lifetime. This is an advantage that many consumers who are dissatisfied with complicated printer repairs will find as a welcome relief compared to other printers’ intricate moving parts.
4. Mobile/Wireless Connectivity
Canon printers are clever machines that can communicate with wireless and mobile devices. Canon printers feature Canon iPrint, Apple AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print, allowing you to print from anywhere in the globe from your home or workplace. One of the features of this function is the ability to print or store pictures and documents remotely and then print them when you return home.
One of the most appealing aspects of the Canon printer range is the price. The printing machine itself and the cost of Canon printer ink are among the most affordable of the numerous printers on the market, yet they produce the highest-quality images.
You can save money by using cartridge ink instead of multi-high-yield ink because of the sleek design, limited movable parts, and the option of utilising cartridge ink instead of multi-high-yield ink. In addition, when compared to many laser printers, Canon printers can save nearly half the cost of printing a page.
Canon’s printers were the first to use RIP (raster image processor) inkjet technology. This is the most modern technology on the market and the most recent innovation from OEM Canon. One of the main benefits of the Canon line is its attention to environmental sustainability. These printers are less expensive to operate, require fewer moveable components, and produce less trash as a result. we
- Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet | Download Microsoft 365
- Download sophos antivirus on windows 10 | is sophos antivirus is safe?
- Download McAfee Antivirus on windows 10?is McAfee Good for windows?
- What’s new features of Microsoft Windows 10? Is it good?
- How to Install kaspersky Antivirus? Is Kaspersky Antivirus Security is safe?
- Easy to download Ad-block plus in 2022.